Repeat prescription service for pets in Cambridge
If your pet is on long-term medication we will work with you to obtain the required treatments in the most economical way we can. This may mean purchasing drugs from us or obtaining a written prescription.
If you require a repeat prescription please remember;
- It is a legal requirement that animals on long-term prescription medications remain under our care, so you and your pet must be registered with us
- We must have actually examined your pet within the last 6 months. There is a charge for repeat examinations.
- Some medication will require more frequent consultations or blood tests. We will tell you if this is the case for your pet.
- You must be over 18 years old to collect prescription medication from our vets in Cambridge
- You can email us, phone or call in at the practice to set up your repeat prescription request
- We need a minimum of 24 hours notice to process your request
- If you order medication on a Friday it will arrive on a Monday
- Written prescriptions are available on request for which we charge a fee